MENU

Slide

Sunday, November 25, 2007

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Mel: Hello, I'm having my facials at Hougang Mall area.
Cos my super nice grandma signed up
for the facial package for me.
Hahahahs, She's super hip! :x

Bun: that's the webby i saw the
cotton candy machine for the 1st time!
But i think since singapore have, i'll get it from here,
Save on the stupid shipping fee luh,
I'm sure is gonna be heavy right?

Bao: Yeah! But i've no idea which shop in suntec
that carries the cotton candy maker leh.
When you find it, tell me yeah! :D

SS: Hey baby, be sure to apply makeup on a freshly washed face,
do your 3-step and apply makeup base
before you apply your foundation.
I'm using Shu Uemura's UV Under Base,
arnd 60bucks if i'm not wrong?

I used to use shu Uemura's Eyebrow pencil, But i lost it. ):
So i'm using Ardell's eyebrow powder now,
I still prefer pencil thou, more lasting!
My friend recommended YSL's eyebrow pencil,
She says it goes on very naturally, and it's lasting.
I'm gonna get it soon too! :D



Hello people, i've got mail from
nuffnang.com.sg tooooday! :D
Here it gooooes:


Hi, Toh Shi Wen Fidelis,

Congratulations!
An advertiser has chosen to advertise on theluckiestchick.
The advertisement details are as follows:

Campaign:
Innit Paid Campaign

Week(s):
1. 25 Nov 2007 to 01 Dec 2007

The Ad's alrdy running! <--------
So darlings, Please click click click on the ad!
Big thanks! :D


I spend the half of the day sleeping,
then watching some stupid show on the cable,
And played Virtual Tennis on my boy brother's PS3,

I hate gaming, I alwaaaays lose!
Must be bad luck, always choose those player,
run too slow, always fall down, blah and blah! :x

Sooooo pissed lah,
And he kept laughing &teasing me somemore,
Hurh, MY BOYFRIEND IS A MEANIE,
ONE TEENIE WEENIE MEANIE PEA.


So anw, I met up with my cheena pok yuanqing
and we went to Cafe Del Mar to find our
alrdy-sunburnt-like-crazy shirley &apple.

By the time we reached there,
they were soooo pissed with us! hahahas.
Cos as usual, I'm late, so the both of us was super late.:x
Shirley calls me the Late Queen,
I'm ashamed to say that it's quite true actually,
But, buuuuut! I'm very slow one mar!

I think the atmosphere there is pretty good,
Bed with comfy cushion on the beach area, Pool side bar.
Pictures pictures!



My superhot bestie.




Pardon my big ass!
I Love Starburst gummies, Yes i'm a Kiddo.
But i'm loving my new Asos Grecian trim top,


Asos uh, the size chart kns one.
I'm normally a UK8,
But 3 tops i bought from ASOS,
makes me think i shd get a UK6! So loose!


Huffle puff puff!











My new BabyPhat ring! :D





Shirley, the skinny hot babe & Me with my Seabreeeeze.


Anw, I'm opening up my online shop SOOOOON.
And i'm needing some help with my LJ's template,
Help, anybody?
Any kind samaritan who'd love to help me,
Please contact me @fidelis_frenz4life@hotmail.com.
Thanks! :D

Okay, I'm really tired now,
2.43am and I'm going to gwen's church tmr.
There's some carnival thing at CCR.
Seeya loves! :D

No comments: